Friday, November 20, 2009

Forget football



I have no idea what is happening in this Mangino saga, I thought he'd be done by now. There's rumors everywhere such as----

Pres conference today (friday) at 1pm- false
he'll be fired as soon as he gets back from austin - maybe
he'll quit due to health reason after the season - maybe

Who the hell knows and frankly I really don't even care at this point, I just want something to happen one way or another. My guess, his days are numbered, but no one really knows.
Mangino is and always has been a dick, so this isn't anything new, maybe if he would stop intercepting play calls from Warriner we might be bowl eligible and less people would care that he allegedly hit a defensive back in the throat twice before the colorado game.

Get ready for a blowout in Austin and then a blowout on Wednesday and Friday of the good variety.
Rock Chalk

No comments: