Wednesday, December 24, 2008

cole aldrich was nervous?

What a little bitch statement? You know I group the dakota's and minnesota all together as pussy states, everybody I meet from there is by and large a pussy, they have a fun accent, but they're weak.
I really enjoyed cole playing like a bum at the bust stop, sans starter jacket.
I'm okay losing at arizona, can you believe i said that shit, its a lie, but cole needs to learn to be a stud and not a vagina and while we're at it, collins might be one of my least favorite jayhawks of all time at this rate, he's a couple more shitty games of throwing up ill advised jumpers and being stupid to being grouped in the same group as the nick bradfords of the world.

While there is no reason to not pile on everyone, we'll throw some holiday props to the twins, because those little fuckers played pretty damn well if you ask me and we're a big reason we were up at the half and up nine early in the second.
Brady "pajamas" morningstar, locking down buddiger, who mind you was a stud coming out of high school and yeah he postered cole's lame ass, but I always thought buddiger was pretty average, everyone just sucks his dick because he looks like he should play for duke, so whatever, he got jamma'd (jamma'd, that's gonna stick)

so i hope everyone has a shitty christmas, because I know I am going to
rock chalk

No comments: