Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fucking denizens of the blog have spoken kind of

Looks like motherfuckers or 3 people want more recruiting.
This is kind of pussy thing to vote for, really, I mean I spend most of my waking hours reading about 17 and 18 year old boys and I guess more people are into that than I thought, so I'm dialing it up and here's what was dialed.

(blogger note, I just wrote a fucking epic piece on red shirted football players so this is kind of pissing me off, that no one cared)

So let's do hoops, and this is going to be short so pound sand
Jeff Withey, would be eligible second semester next year and is 7-0 Skinny, he seems to be a lean to KU and I think he'd be a great addition, because it would give Cole a legit big guy to bag with in practice and he could replace cole if cole goes league, plus you can have enough people that are that tall, trust me, i'm 5-7 and I know this.
He would have 3 and a half years of eligibility and would be at KU when classes start in January, if he were to commit, I like KU's chances here.

Obviously we already have Thomas Robinson signed up and Elijah Johnson signed up for 09 and are still in on the #1 and #9 players in the class, John Wall (lighting / scary quick PG- will be a one and done) and Lance Stephenson (6-6 from Brooklyn, ballaholic)
I think Self could get 1 of these guys but not both, either would be awesome, I wouldn't care who it was, we won't know shit on this til after the season, so no need to worry about it.

Football-
Just got 4 star Toben Opurum to commit, he's a big back and he's a stud, had offers from Florida, Notre Dame, Purdue, Nebraska and others, T Tech included.
He'll probably get every chance to play early, with Angus moving to OLB.

Nothing else really going on in recruiting, but we should hear some stuff after the bowl game, I'll keep y'all posted.
have a merry christmas
rock chalk

look for the year in HAWK soon

No comments: