Friday, August 14, 2009

Defense jersey

Thanks to everyone who voted and the votes show that Stuckey is the pick pretty unanimously.

However, I think I can make a strong argument for Daymond Patterson.

So here's what happens, KU has the ball and by some random act of god or when God decides to show mercy on our opponents he makes us punt. So at that point just throw on the defense jersey and get ready for a 3 and out, so no big deal there.

But when we stop someone and they have to tempt fate by kicking to our jitterbug of a PR I'll have a Stuckey jersey on (Rivera and Talib the past couple of years) it doesn't make much sense.

So if I go with Patterson then when we get a three and out, I just keep the jersey on and then when he takes it to the house, I look cool and I don't have to change my jersey as often.

That's reasonable, plus I have a super man crush on Patterson and almost got his jersey last year, so I'm open to comments this probably won't be decided for a couple more weeks.

Rock Chalk

2 comments:

KM100catches said...

Stuckey is a little more high profile than DP so if you like to be trendy go with son of Jesus. You can't cuss in stuckey's jersey, that's blasphemy and impossible. Dp's favorite activity other than football is sleeping and although that is not an activity it is equally as fun as boozing and ku ball.

offense & defense said...

Very strong points there, I cuss way more when we are on defense then when we are on offense, so that might not be a good idea, plus I can still get hyped when Stuckey delivers the wrath of God on some helpless receiver>

good point thanks for your input and I know who you are too ;)