Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Get ready for the Xavier era

Did you hear this guy today? He is awesome.

Some dumb reporter - What's your necklace all about?
X- its a warrior deal, I'm a freaking warrior I'll eat defenders and kill a cat. Kellen Winslow isn't a soldier but I'm a warrior.

Some other dumb reporter- What's your favorite place to eat?
X- Henry T's, they have bomb quesadilla, I go there sometimes with RB and we pick up chicks and crush beers and talk about how airtight my game is.

Pee on reporter- What do you think of college?
X- "I'm looking forward to meeting new people and trying new things" That's an actual quote, you know he means, he wants to meet a whole gang of chicks and do stuff with them that he could have even dreamed of doing if he was at Memphis.
Remember X, KU girls are the craziest.

Rock Chalk

No comments: