Monday, September 15, 2008

2-1 and a lot of work to do

Well so far I've left the first game because it was boring sat through all the rain in week 2 and was reduced to watching South Florida make a field goal as the clock expired with my naked hairy ass on the couch. And while we're at it, field goals are stupid, I can't remember the last time I kicked a field goal on NCAA Football 09, and in case you've been living in Columbia you'd know I'm amazing at that game.
This is going to be something for me to do to waste time and get some things off of my chest, we'll celebrate victories on here and label anybody we lose to as gay, because that'd what they are.

So far there are some bright spots, like Todd Reesing, besides sexing multiple chicks from the Theta house he crushes TD's and beers. Dude is an animal and he's going to win us more games than he loses for us. (we'll talk about this more later)

Anyway, welcome to my blog, which I will undoubtedly pull a Kelting on and half ass it.

But what a shite muslim weekend, friday was brutal and then Saturday and Sunday decided that I hadn't had enough pain so I decided to piss out my ass all weekend which wasn't fun, so needless to say I'm really looking forward to Brett Rohmar and Sam Houston St on Saturday.

As I discussed with the cook from the tailgate our D Line is softer than waist line. It all starts up front and we basically have a bunch of dudes that get good grades and do nothing else positive. Parish is a big dude and is going to ruin some peoples Saturday's, but he's not there yet. I'm pretty sure Grothe was wacking it with all the time he had trying to figure out who to throw to but more times than not he chose Justin Thorton's guy, and hey if you are from St Joe, you suck and he proved that shit on Friday. No one guy is to blame, but they better figure something out.
If Mortenson snags that pick we probably win, but if we would have more than 1 good running play we would win too, second guessing is for people that are far bigger losers than I am and if the Bear doesn't second guess shit, than I won't.

Luckily for the Hawks, their schedule over the next month is easier than a freshman at the Hawk on Dollar Anything night, I've got TR5 throwing for 1K in the next 3 games, and getting 3 W's and more than anything they need to figure out the run game, here's a freaking idea - give it to Quigley let his ass mow people over and mix in Crawford and then late in the game let Jake Sharp do Jake Sharp. If you didn't know Jake Sharp doing Jake Sharp is where you run as fast as you can right into people.
So fix the running game, figure out how to get the QB without blitzing 7 guys, or we can pretty much count on the booger eater to dominate us and we don't need that and then tell Marcus Hereford that acting like Dante Hall's dumbass is really old, run forward you aren't that fast to run sideways, remember you never returned a kick against a good team worth a shit, congrats on scoring on Baylor, shit who hasn't scored on Baylor.

That's about it, you can tell I'm upset, but this should be about joy, and this will give T-mac one more blog to read.

Rock Chalk and look dropping 70 points on Saturday.
Out

1 comment:

tmac said...

RB I've been waiting for you to get this started. And not to worry I already added you to my favorites. Maybe we can get Tim Griffin to give you a shout out in his blog. But probably not because he only likes the South.