Thursday, September 25, 2008

I know a guy who never makes weekend plans

Let's hit on this lunch break----

X is going to Memphis, good for him, I'll spare him my virtual venom, but long story in a couple of word, dude is a pussy, dude is a loser and wants to play in the loser NBA, congrats on your decision, may you have a long rap sheet and father many children with many women.

My fantasy team sucks, I mean they flat out blow, I'm not sure if this is a by product of my drinking keystone light during the draft or the fact that my number one pick sat out the first game because he had a sore foot or that my second pick nearly got pulled last game.

That being said there's some talent on that squad they could win in real football but in the world of make beleive they merely suck.
Take my MVP so far, Kerry Freaking Meier, that guy is tearing the anus out of other teams but make believe Kerry is not as prone to destroy someone's ass, but whatever.

So this weekend when you are watching real players play football and you get excited that someone drops a ball or gets picked off know that you are breaking someones make beleive heart and make believe or not it still hurts.

Yesterday I had a case of the drug nose, it was not cool, so I have learned that my immune system obviously does not like the company I keep, how else could I get sick on the future baby mama's b-day?

this entry sucks and feel free to tell me about it, but my blackberry won't stop vibrating, the old guy we work with is going on vacation, too bad no one cares, he never does anything no one will know he is gone but he feels it is necessary to tell all of us, idiot.
the guy mentioned above is old, and that's the least of his problems, he pledges allegiance to the united states of don't forget your power towel

top 5 things of today-
1- the fast and furious car that has a different color bumper driving on I-35
2- nothing else happened that was cool

No comments: