Monday, November 24, 2008

4 games this week, giddy up

So your defending National Champs and the reigning Orange Bowl champs have a combined 4 games in the next 6 days, so that's fucking balls awesome.

Allot (Reals) has happened since the last post.
OU teabagged Tech, which was nice.
Mizzou beat a ranked team in hoops, yawn.
K-st hired a guy as old as McCain.
I met one of the greatest Kansas Basketball players of all time.

So let's move quick.
KU is heading to the Insight or Independence bowl per CBS and ESPN, I'd bank on the Insight bowl against Wisconsin, but we won't know for sure until after the Mizz game.

Playing missery in Camerohead, which I'm way over, and ALLOT KU fans are getting rid of their tickets, so look for a pro AIDS crowd, good times.

If KU can beat MU with Brian Luke at the helm, then they sure as shit can win on Saturday, and I think they will, but that's how I get down.

SO CBE tonight and tomorrow. This will be a really good early season barometer (I never thought we'd use that word here, but hey between fuck and barometer we got our shit covered)
Looking forward to seeing what the squad looks like with 6 days of practice and not playing in the Mecca of college hoops.

Last night I went to the Hall of Fame

(this just came across via e-mail) -- Thought for the day: "Cockgobbler" is one of the finest words around. Use it in reference to a Tiger at least twice a day this week. Preferably in face-to-face fashion.

so last night.
I met Danny Manning, Cole, Twins (and anyone who says they can tell them apart when they aren't in their unis is full of shit, they are the same person X 2) Sherron, fake Mario Chalmers and Coach Dooley, real good times.
All the guys we're really down to earth and sweet enough to sign my ticket stub, so that was awesome, looking forward to supporting them this evening after I clown some Grinders.

So be good Hawk's and get ready for a balltastic week.
Rock Chalk

No comments: