Friday, November 28, 2008

In support of slavery

Mizzou is.

Last night I watched the "border war documentary" on Metro Sports and it sucked.
I came out of it just hating Mizzou even more to the point where it was difficult for me to sleep because I was so fired up.

The thing that is great about being a Jayhawk, or one of the many things that's great about it, is that we shoot for titles, and mizz shoots for beating KU.

In 2 weeks Mizz will learn once again that they are not going to a BCS bowl, since they are a football school this will upset them, and then they can have another 3 months before they don't make a final four, so business as usual.

All week, I've been ready to concede this game on Saturday, they have so much speed, our D is weak, no Jake Sharp, not sure about our playing calling, people are banged up, the reasons I believed we are going to lose are countless, but then something happened yesterday.

My aunt, the hot one as all of you that have met her call her, is married to a guy with a really pussy hand shake, like scary weak, and he likes Mizz and he's not to loud about it because he hasn't had anything to bark about since I've known him.
So I told him congrats on his impending victory on Saturday and he wasn't so sure that Mizz would win, I thought, fucking douche, of course you will, and then I realized maybe he was being an arrogant prick, and I thought well shitfire I'm even more pissed at this fucking guy.
So the game Saturday doesn't mean shit, KU is going to the Insight Bowl and Mizz will probably wind up in the Alamo or Holiday, but what is important is shutting them the fuck up.
Kicking their ass would make me insanely happy and I think its gonna happen.

I will not be attending the game, because I am not a good fan, obviously, so for those of you that are attending, good luck and have fun, my weak ass will be on the couch, warm.
Rock Chalk

No comments: