Tuesday, November 11, 2008

halftime party time

TWINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Looks like I am right on again in my predictions, just call me Cleo the crystal ball person.
Twins: more points than fouls, check.
Play some D, check. We always can get better but the D looked MUCH better.

I told the roomster that we'd win by 40. Check on that shit, too.

So obviously its right after the game now and no I'm not going to change the title of this blogsertion, because its my blog and when your squad balls out all over some squad you can name the blog.

Cole - he was way toooo talented for ESU, but he did look good. I like him showing a low post repertoire and an outside J plus he still does that silly free throw motion.

Sherron ron ron- Bad ASS, Roy, would you like to have Collins instead of Lawson, huh. And hey you atheist Coach K, how's Paulus.
I'm loving Sherron telling the whole nation how his as taste all year long, dude is gnarly good.

Twin- Played EXCEPTIONAL, POG, Marcus, loved his game today, guy makes plays, he is smooth and is only going to get better, he played about 100 times better than a week ago.

Kieff Records- He's going to be good and should continue to get better throughout the year, he has the tools and he hasn't yet showed his range but we did get a glimpse of some of his versatility and perimeter skills.

TI aka Releford aka attended more games than any KU recruit ever- Played good, I'm not ready to start sucking his dick yet, but he was in the right place a lot of the time and he seemed to get more comfortable as the game wore on

Fake Mario Chalmers aka Tyshawn Taylor- Well how this guy was not ranked in the top 15 is beyond me, he had 3 no looks that I can count he can get to the tin whenever he wants. He showed a good shot at late night. His D was good and he has that "it" factor and he makes other s around him better

reed- spot up shooter, the sooner we accept that the happier we will all be, anything else he does is gravy or italian dressing or A1 whatever you want to call it.

Brady aka Pajamas- he can ball out a little he is very white like Kelting but he has some brother in his game, I think he'll be a good contributor for this team and he can obviously shoot the pill, and he's kind of a little vroom vroom to him

hard to be too upset with tonight, but I know NCHCBS will tell them they aren't shit and they haven't even won a game that counts yet and get them ready for Sunday.

Congrats to you, fan of the best college basketball program in the land, the program is strong and they showed it tonight, I'll be totally honest with you I might be gay for Twins and Taylor, plus throw in the Sherron mania and Cole.
(blogger note- if anyone ever refers to Cole as "the sheriff" on here, you won't be welcome on here, honestly I doubt there is anything I can do to ban you but I will not want you here and I'll probably have to tell the entire blog nation that you hit old women or some shit)

Sleep tight little Jayhawks, tomorrow we will welcome one of the best PF's to head to Mt. Oread in awhile.
Thomas Robinson, looking forward to you making your Jayhawk status official tomorrow.
Rock Chalk

No comments: