Tuesday, November 11, 2008

glorified practice plus a bunch of other random thoughts that you should be glad I am sharing with you

Here's what I'm looking for tonight---
Will Q replicate his performance from last week or will he frosh it up and struggle.
Will the twins have more points that fouls, I say yes.
How much does the white duo of brady and reed play?
do we stop people on D.

honestly it'll be a blowout and i'm sure there will be some plays that make it worth while but I just want to see the team progress.

Big Blue Monday -------------------------------

Went to this last night and other than the fact that the last people there won tickets to tonights game, it was kind of a waste of my time.
Here's the deal, it was Keegan, Bukaty and Brady McColon or whatever his name is.

They said precisely nothing, seriously nothing, Keegan bitched that he doesn't have access to the locker room, shockingly no one cared.

Then they predicted that Sal Capra would start at a OG spot for us next year, which scared me. And also told us that we should be happy that we are going to a bowl and we should be happy if we make the Bog Dance, hey way to shoot for the stars fellas, seriously was a borderline shitty beat writer your dream?
Unreal.

Keegan was really good last year so I'll give him a pass.
Bukaty is an ugly Erin Andrews, but aren't we all, chick is wicked hot.
And Brady McMoron, he just sucks.

None of these turds mentioned Sherron Collins at all when discussing hoops, so that was cute and gained them a shit load of cred.
I think next time I should do the BBM, it would have been better for all involved.

here are the questions I asked and how I would have answered them

What was the mood in the locker room after the game against the corn?

Well, TR5 was pissed because he got beat up while he watched our D look like the shittiest D ever, they are last in the country against the pass.
Mangino is pissed because we are better than this.
TR5 is calling Anthony Collins and telling him to fuck off, because he could use him this year.
And generally everyone is bummed out that we for all intents and purposes blew our shot to play for the north, that wouldn't have been fun so who cares.

Do you see Hatch moving inside next year on the O line?
Yes, he'll start at LG and Spikes will play LT and Lueken will be RT, I'd guess John Williams will be our RG, not Sal Capra, at least I hope so.

What is a reasonable goal for hoops overall?

Make the dance and I say sweet 16 anything after that is gravy, I'd say a 3-6 seed is within reach. Does that seem vague to you, its better than they should make the dance, Really, great answers guys.


One last thing.

Looking at the KC Star this morning, Briscoe has a better YPC and more total yards than Maclin, and as far as I know both of Briscoe's parents love him so he's got a lot up on Maclin, but let's all continue to suck his dick because he returned a punt for a TD, whoopie fucking doo. Just thought I'd point this out.

Briscoe should be over 1100 yards this year
Sharp should get to 1K on the ground and 1400 total yards

TR has more yards than Colt McCoy, in case anyone cares.

Looking forward to the game tonight.
Rock Chalk

1 comment:

offense & defense said...

hey whoever you are that writes this blog you are pretty freaking smart and have a lot of good info, I am a better fan because of your blog, you are captain on this trip through the blogesphere.
Thank you