Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble day (40th post)

Things I am thankful for KU edition---
That Bill Self is our coach
TR5
KM especially his hands (if that sounds gay that doesn't bother me, nope)
That all the lame KU fans are not attending every basketball game, making it a lot easier for me to go, and in the end I only care about my happiness so this is good.
That we aren't scheduled to play Syracuse for well ever
Cole's progress into an outstanding big man
Tyshawn Taylor having the lighest shoes ever (if you are stupid that means he's really fast and I'm sorry that you are dumbass)
TWINS

to all of Hawk Nation, have a sweet fucking ass turkey day and here's to a win on Friday and Saturday
Rock Chalk

p.s. I realized you could search the blog the other day so I searched "fuck" and every post came up, so I wasn't about to end the streak, everybody has to have something that seperates them from the rest

No comments: