Thursday, November 20, 2008

Triple threat

1st-
Had lunch today at Applebee's, and had probably the biggest douche ever server.
Highlights include but not limited to
RB- How's it going?
Douche - "well i'm at work so it could always be better but at least I have a job so that's good"

also dude asked to see my ID on a $9.88 ticket, fucker.
I'm thinking this is further evidence that if I don't cheer for you athletically and you have earrings, you are a douche

2nd - (the banner is next, so scroll down if need be)
Our football team has now lost 2 commitments, one was a dick, the other was lazy so while it isn't the end of the world, in the best interest of keeping the blognation educated in all things, KU, I figured I drop this on you.

Insight Bowl is pretty much a lock and its also pretty much a lock that Chase Daniel is going to fuck us up Transformer style, and no I don't know what that means but the last time I blogged about forceful anal sex I got an earful from the secretary of the blog headquarters. (see my roomie)

3rd- Banner
Awesome, it still is weird, like I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get involved in the game against Florida Gulf Coast, which I bet would be the easiest place ever to score ass, you can't be smart and go there, its not possible.

Having the team go to one side of the floor and watch the whole thing was really cool, the vide per usual was awesome and it was very cool to know that no one else was doing what we were doing at that exact moment.
You get chill when you think about it because it was so unreal. From our seats I looked past 13 Final Four banners to see our 5 National Champions banners and that's a hell of a rush.


As for the team, I'm going to withhold judgement until they play at least ten real games, but there is something there and with a stable/bad ass point and an anchor, you give yourself a shot everytime out.

Rock Chalk

No comments: