Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lookin' Sharp

Seeing that LJW and KCstar both used that title, I might as well too.

So I did decent on my predictions, TR did not have 4 TD's and KM did not catch 9 passes, however, in Stephen A Smith voice, I was solid

More than 1 shovel pass, yep, they ran one where a guy was all over Sharp in the first half and he got about 6 yards on it, then they ran the one that went for 40 plus to Sharp and took the ball to the 4 yard line.
D gets a TO, check mark, Josh Freeman, makes getting turnovers easy, I think he wants to fuck, check that get fucked in the butt by Russel Bronsen, otherwise why would a DE have 3 INTs, in his career and all of them have come against Josh the most amazing QB ever Freeman. If you watch JF, he's like a robot with low battery, he looks stupid, is stupid and basically gives the other team ample opps to win, good times.
Double digit W, just barely, BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLS, Princess is lucky we didn't lay 70 on his ass, we could have, and I wish we would have.

I'd be surprised if Queers and Allies wasn't lining up outside the football offices today after the pounding we put on those limp wristed, rainbow wearing losers.

So I just got done re watching the game on DVR, best invention ever?, and I thought while at the game we looked good and then I realized we looked, really good.
The blocking was great by everybody, WR's included and even TR5, going and laying a hat on some bum ksucker.
The front 4 got sick pressure, and I'm pretty sure James Holt was replaced by Dwight Freeney the way his black ass was playing yesterday, guy was insane.

Before I forget, I had a REALLY interesting time on Mass st after the game. Went to the Lyon, which is always superb and threw some darts and then as I was heading to Keno's I ran into Anthony Davis, RS FR CB, who played well in late action yesterday, really cool guy, very nice, my sister tutors him, but he was really cool and was with Richard Johnson JR, who apparently prefers to get called "Real" like that guy from the VH1 reality circuit, whatever, I asked him how his knee was doing since he didn't play yesterday he said it felt a lot better and that he'll be playing next week in cornland, which made me excited, because healthy large black men excite me, wait what?

At Keno's I had to drop some turds, a by product of the 15 pizzas that were present at victory tailgate, anyway, the lock on the dudes john is broken, so there's this HUGE sign that reads "Lock broken, PLEASE KNOCK, Thanks" So I'm in there thinking I'm glad I did this now instead of on K-10 and some dude in white shoes, because that's all I saw, flings the door open until I start yelling and then closes the door, so I'm determined to do 2 things at this point.
1- take me sweet ass time, like wipe my ass until its operating table clean
2- figure out what dude has white champion shoes, from target

So as I stroll out I run into this bald douche bag, I mean a real life cock chugger, that has a K-st shirt on, and I look at his shoes and drop a "figures you can't read, asshole" and go on my merry way, so further proof that k-sters can't read and that's why I can be so oppressive towards them in this blog, because you can't get the net on your tractor and they can't read so I think I'm safe.

Rock Chalk

and thanks to those that have left comments, it warms my bowl eligible heart

No comments: