Saturday, February 21, 2009

i can get down with a weekend like this

Big Props to Kelting for DVD duping mania- I've done it before and I hated it.

Friday gave us a no hitter thrown by the KU baseball team- I remember how much fun I had going to those games when I still lived in Lawrence. Getting to a game or two is on my to do list for sure.

Early reports out of JR Day for football are good.

Had a chance to speak with KU's likely starting MLB and he said his knee is coming along nicely.
He said he'll start running in 2 weeks but will not play in the Spring Game but will be full force in the summer and ready for kickoff in the fall.
The look in his eyes of pure joy about being healthy and having his chance to shine was sooooooo great to see, really something, great kid and already built like a man.

Hoops team took care of business and put themselves in a spot where they could do something worthwhile.

Big props to the fans - mostly the students for showing recruit Lance Stephenson the love.
Prop to Cole and Sherron for continuing to play great.

Props also to QT and the twins- I really think the twins are starting to get it and I love it. QT is coming around too and played some nice minutes today.

I had to get some autographs for Kelting after the game- which wasn't a problem- the fucking retards we're a problem.
There was some douche dad with his loser kid (picture 6-5 ish kid with curly red hair braces, glasses and hiking shoes- he looked like the kind of kid who would dominate me in World of Warcraft but I bet he couldn't make a layup if his loser life depended on it)
So douche dad makes it a point to ask, Kleinmann, Aldrich, QT and the Twins how tall they were when they were the age of his dumb kid.
The players were pretty nice about it, but they should have replied "I was less gay than he is"
Unreal this asshat probably thought of that line all by himself- dick.
Then this piece of shit lady dropped this golden nugget of douchery on Cole with the "where do you get jeans that size? I can't find any for my kid?"
Huh? Dumbass bitch, I see your kid, I can tell he loves dudes and he's not that much taller than me and newsflash you stupid hooker- Cole is a lot taller than me.
Cole gets his jeans at the buckle in case anyone cares, unreal.

Also- don't get your hat signed that's weak ass noise.

Rock Chalk

No comments: