Monday, February 9, 2009

sherron collins

(after further review- Sherron probably isn't the sole person to blame, it was just easier for me to blame him than to blog about the guys that look a like. And is anyone else worried that the twins might actually graduate from KU, that's going to make my degree look like shit)


Congrats here we are in February and you're still fucking it up.
Congrats now you and Moody can both go down as dudes who missed 2 FT's when it mattered at Mizzou.
Congrats of not even hitting double digits.
Congrats of having such little control of your team that we have a guy pick up 3 fouls including a techincal in the first 39 seconds of the 2nd half, that was cute.
I really hope you go pro because I'm sick and tired of watching you piss talent down your leg.
Congrats on losing the conference title.
Fucker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second this opinion. Thank goodness they didn't do anything with our 20+ turnovers or we would've been crushed. Redic.