Thursday, October 9, 2008

Apologies

To the guy who told me he tried to put a comment in the comments section, but was unable to because he couldn't remember his password, which isn't my problem, but he mentioned that I unintentionally forgot to mention TR5 for dominating on Saturday.
So here's to you LJ----
TR5 threw for 319 yards on Saturday and needs 325 yards to have 1K in 3 games which is sick, not even Josh Freeman can do that. (remember I said he'd get the 1K in 3, so I'm pretty close)
I don't have the numbers in front of me and I don't remember where I saw them, but with 33 completions he will be the all time leader in completions, look for this to go down at OU, he already holds a whole mess load of records, I think passing yards is the next to go and that could happen at home against K-sucks, which would be fitting.

From KU-----
QB Todd Reesing (435) needs 33 pass completions to pass Franks Seuer (467) for the KU career record.
Reesing (4) needs one 300-yard passing game to tie the school record he set last year with five 300-yard games.
Reesing (5,785) needs 104 total offense yards to pass Chip Hilleary (5,888) for second on the KU career total offensive yard chart.
Reesing (144) needs 29 pass completions to pass David Jaynes (172) for fifth on the KU season completions list.

Shout out from the tall Doug Flutie, 5-6" ish guys gotta stick together, was talking on College Football Live last night about nontraditional throws and improvising and made it a point to show some TR5 love.
This is what gets lost in all the, Rivera is he hurt mix, dad calling the radio show, the O line is weak, whose the RB, why do the corners play soft coverage a lot, freaking GUN Slinger.
TR5 just makes freaking plays, and that's what's awesome, it doesn't matter what the play called it, he's going to exhaust every option for a down field pass and if need be tuck it and run his fine little ass down the field.
Plus when is the last time you saw a KU QB, have enough of a clue to throw the ball away, oh you couldn't think of one, good there isn't one.

TR5 is going to get shunned in the Big 12 awards and the national awards, this is very clearly going to happen, but not to worry, he should have his name in the ring of honor, I'm not joking.

This weekend, Kelting got permission to go to Lawrence with me so we are heading to get beer after work today.
Also it (calling the ticket office, Adam at the ticket office, and big ups to Adam, dude is a stud, always drops the knowledge I need, said there is in the neighborhood of 100 tickets still available) so it should be and it freaking damn well better be a sell out, that place needs to be rocking, getting all jacked up for DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL.
I want to win every game, but I have some added juice for this game, as you know I lived in CO after college, it was gay, that place sucks everyone is a hippy, everyone drinks fat tire, not a lot of hot chicks overall not a good scene of events. Plus some chick that hangs out at our tailgate has a sister who goes to CU, and her sister thinks CU is awesome, well she's dumb as the shit I threw in the toilet last night and I'd love nothing more than to drop a F bomb laden tirade on her about how stupid CU is, but they have weed!

party out, lunch break is over.
Rock Chalk

No comments: