Friday, October 17, 2008

Late Night

Blog nation-
In T minus 51 minutes, i'll be getting in Eddie V2.0 and heading to L town, not sure what the day will entail but I do know I'm going to crush some wheel grub. I love the wheel now that I'm out of school but when I was in school I couldn't get down with it, too much popped color and not enough weed.
Other than that I'll probably just max out and relax, someone told me that the Shenago Lounge is out of business so I'm not sure where I can go drink at 10:30AM, probably looking a sixxer and sitting in my car in an alley on Mass, that's just because I'm classy if I was hood of ghetto I'd go clown beers on the tennis courts at haskell, but I'm a classy fellow.

KU-OU
We could win, but honestly I am so tired, its hard for me to care about this game, we really just need to get our asses back to lawrence healthy, but there is the possibility that TR5 could go off and we win, which would be sick or really cool, whatever venacular you are more comfortable with.

late night-
i was just thinking that every year I go to late night I write something catchy on my calendar like "it starts here" or "san antonio here we come" because you hope its the start of something bad ass, and now its going to be a celebration of something bad ass.
I don't even really remember what I was thinking after the game, just that I wish I was parting with 193950, its too much shit going on, seeing KM, Rivera and Joe Crack, Mass Street, dudes peeing all over the place, just total chaos. And in that I think that's the beauty of the whole thing, you think about how you would react if you won the whole fucking thing and then Chalmers gets all nuts on it and we throw and 5 person teabag at memphis and its ball game, Rock Chalk Championship, and you don't know what to do, there's students on the court with 18 seconds left, they start the music from the intro video, the fact that my brain didn't explode is a miracle.
So here we are

Months after the fact and 1 dude that played meaningful minutes in the championship game and we are ready to kick off another year of Kansas basketball and I'm jacked.
I'm even more fired up about the prospects of signing some serious talent from the class of 09.
Rock Chalk

p.s. - I'd go gay for KM

No comments: