Saturday, October 4, 2008

A cry for help / just back from Ames

I'll be honest, I know a lot of people do not read this blog, and that is ok by mem but I need the people that read it to alert their friends, coworkers and people that they some how have the e-mail addresses for.

Today, I drove nearly 500 miles, paid for gas that has become increasing expensive and paid $65 per ticket to see a nationaly ranked team play a team that wasn't worth a shit.
I am in no way wanting or needing confirmation that I am a good KU fan, I merely want to show that if I can do this, you can do what I am about to ask you.

KU is ranked #16 as it stands right now, there is a very good chance that we will move up when the polls are revealed in the next 48 hours. That is a top 15 program, in your backyard, that you could go enjoy.
What else are you going to do OP dogs, try to concieve a baby, go shopping, rest from your overly stressful job?
FUCK YOU, I am trying to not have a kid, not go shpping and rest is for the weary or Mizzou fans go, go Chase.

KU is trying to establish itself amongst the nations elite, and its a battle every week, but we have guys that are willing to give it all every Saturday. So the least you can do is get your ass to the CU and Tech games.

BUY TICKETS

you can go to kuathletics.com or call 1-800-34-HAWKS
to get tickets.

I am the first to admit that wining a National Championship on Basketball was the most amazing time ever, but we do not have to be one dimensional.
I am not asking you of much, make the call or log on and get your duckets, get to Lawrence.
If there is anything I can do to help get you to Lawrence, I will gladly help, the more crimson and BLUE, the better.

Lawrence is a great place on its own.
Add a great and Gritty football team and there is no reason you shouldn't be there.

Ask yourself how proud you were when KU was down 20-0 and dropped 28 straight on ISU, ask yourself and your friends if you'd like to get in on some of that or support something like that.

I pour every inch of me, which isn't a lot, I am short, but I give it all I got, I am sunburned, my voice is shot, and my body aches from today, I am asking you to give 10% of what I give and get the greatest place on earth and watch a team that will give you everything they have.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk,
rb

No comments: