Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think we are going to be Tinman, Lion and Scarecrow


Since I only have one roommate, I know no one else knows about this kid over here (look left)
(Blogger note- I jsut figured out how to put a picture in this bitch, so watch the F out)
Do you ever get the feeling that everyone is out to get you? Well I don't usually but this little kid here is obviously out to get me. Here's the deal that little get up that he has is $50, i've spent twice as much as that on little baseball figures that are sitting in Kelting's basement, so the money isn't hampering me from getting it.
Its the fact that I'm not five years old, so I am unable to enjoy this deal.
This is more than a Halloween thing too, if they made this for short fat guys, I'd wear this shit all the time, like to every football game, doesn't that thing look warm? it does to me! I'd wear it out socially, it wouldn't hurt every chick I hang out with thinks I'm a huge prick and well I don't have friends and when I forget Kelting reminds me, so I can't see me having this thing as a bad thing.
I bet I'd meet a lot of people, I bet I'd get to take pictures with random people, I even think I'd get a free drink or two out of the deal.
SO WHY WHY, I ask? I need this thing, I'm going to figure out a way to get some extra blue material and have someone make this shit for me, and then I'm going to rock it all the time, it might even encourage me to lose a pound or two because if you are going to roll around the most boring city in America you need to look good as the Jayhawk, I'm sure all the douches in OP will think this is me being immature and not growing up, well they can come over to my crib for Halloween and I'll give them a eat a dick on a bun with mustard, because I'm a nice guy and mustard is good stuff.
Rock Chalk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.