Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If I had to raise 25K, I'd sell my car

Here's what a loyal reader of this sweet ass blog had to say, sorry that everyone else was too busy to comment after the worst beating KU football has endured in some time...
Todd,
Good post on this weekend's game. Let's go ahead and call a spade a spade.
1) Clint Bowen, Bill Young you are not. All I can hear is Leach signing (in Shaq's voice) Bowen, tell me how my ass taste. and then on backup vocals all I get is Bill Young from Southbeach signing: Mangino you can't do with me. Bowen, tell me how my ass taste. Kansas can't do without me....What a complete ass raping. sad

2) I don't care what the score is, KU will not win another game this year if we continue to give up on the run. We CANNOT win with passing alone. No wonder TR5 was forcing the ball into tight spaces he has no business trying (reminds me of Prom night). For christ sake, what else is he supposed to do? the o-line can't block, we have become one dimensional which exposes the line like Paris Hilton on a GGW video and if he doesn't do it, who will? Not TR5's fault.

Also, look on the bright side. Looks like Tennessee will be looking for a new hc this offseason and Mangino was rumored to be on the short list. When we finish 5-7, that should take care of that. Your welcome for posting. Try to mix in a happy pill every once in a while. You are fucking depressing.LJ

I'm Todd, in case there was any confusion, I'd like to be TR5 / KM, but I am not smart enough to morph it into a cool nickname,

Here's what LJ is saying, I am depressing, well yes, I am, I see me naked everyday, its not cool to be me lately, especially if you date it back to Saturday.
Do I blame Bowen, let me think.... YEAH, but not entirely, last year we somehow managed to never get injured it was unreal, and this year, we've got a DT who quit because he was injured all the time, we've got another DT that is on the groung all the time, another DT that couldn't walk himself off the field on Saturday, we have a OG, that is always getting dinged up, you've got a starting corner getting the ambulence to drag his ass off the field and a starting wide reciever who was our top reciever coming back, in number of catches, who missed the first four games and you can argue has done really nothing productive this year.

So I blame Bowen for sure, because his cupboard was not bare at all, but I also blame the spread offenses that we keep seeing for our struggles.
At the end of the day we NEED to get some athletes, speed kills, ask Ohio State, and we are sorely lacking in that area.
In addition to having a lack of playmakers on the defensive side of the ball, we have basically shoved our dicks between our legs on O and become super easy to read, stack set oh shit its the screen, shovel pass, we get it and so do other teams.

We need to come out and run the ball, eat some clock and keep the D fresh, plus once Prince gets cute and stacks the box, we can let Briscoe and KM get loose, then we'll win and TR5 and KM will go bang the entire student body, or at least the really hot portion of it, they don't need slump busters.


Listening to Mangino at his press conference, he's red hot pisssed and he's ready to drop a cleveland steamer on Josh Freeman's high school musical looking ass. Purple is running their mouths again and when you have Grimmace at the helm, its expected.

I get these feelings from time to time, I did not have this feeling last weekend, I did have it before we played UNC in April, and I have it right now, that we are going to Kick some fucking skulls in, yeah you heard me, break some orbital bones, fuck up the way dude looks, and lay it on real thick.
If there's one thing this team is, its resilent and I look for them to come out and make some plays on the D, and for TR5 to return to his old form (not that he hasn't been himself, but JC himself would have been pressing on Saturday) and rack up some big yards, KM looks right, Sharp is turning into a real consistent threat and I look for Quigley to come in and hammer out some yards against the weak run D of the team that is led by the coach formerly known as Prince.
So don't forget your power towel, bring it to every game, and get ready.
HAWKS by 14
Rock Chalk

No comments: