Friday, January 16, 2009

big weekend for football / misc hoops recruiting and who i think will step up in Boulder

In the last 24 hours Bill Self and Joe Dooley will have watched the number 1 ranked player in the class of 09, John Wall play. Sooooo that's a good thing.
KU also is recruiting some more people as well but not important enough to be in le blog.

I'm looking for Marcus Morris to have a nice to big game tomorrow.

Over on the gridiron, we do know that the stadium lights are on this evening (Friday) and Mangino and company continue to surprise.

Amongst the vistors on Mt. Oread this weekend are top rated recruit Prinz Kande who has already verbally commited.
Donnie Pritchet - DE - stud down to KU and Fresno, this would be a HUGE get. I have no idea what our chances are but we do have a shot.

Terrell Williams - ATH
Decent shot and a nice little player, not sure where he projects possibly LB/ Rover.

Salava - OT- no I do not remember his first name. But with rumors of D'Chuna leaving the team this Juco OT could be a good replacement.

There is also a little jitterbug of a slot WR that is in town that could give KU some options in the passing game.

I think there might be some others but those guys are there for sure and with less than 3 weeks til signing day. Its going to be crazy.

Rock Chalk

1 comment:

Georgia said...

I'm glad I voted for more recruiting. These are the kind of entries I can get down with. You're just so informative.

I better stop with the accolades or your head will get even bigger and then there's no hope.