Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pajamas and Reed = props

I've been banging on Tyrel Reed for a bit and I was ready to give him props heading into the Zona game, he was hustling and making open shots, and since my expectations for him were really low, I was happy.
Then he let some guy go back-door on him hard core in that game (not actually anal sex, he simply let a guy flash high and cut back and he got burnt on it, in a real bad way)

But I think I'm ready to give him some props, I'm still not sure that he can finish by the tin, but he is playing his ass off and hitting open 3's like its going out of style.
With Sherron driving and the D collapsing, have a guy like Reed all camped out in the corner to hit 3's is helping things out.

Pajamas = Brady
This little fucker I haven't been hating on as much, but I didn't give him that much credit early on. His D has been stellar, much better than I thought it would be and better than Sherron's.
And like Reed he clowns open J's and he even has a nice little pull up game and has shown some flashes of getting to the cup and finishing. Plus his black ass had some nice inbounds plays against the Vols on Saturday.

This is what has me hyped for the rest of the year, 2 dudes overachieving and not trying to do too much, Jamas knows he needs to play some silly D and hit some shots when there. Reed knows he needs to look excited and stand in the corner and hit shots if need be and they are both doing that.

Also now would be a great time to tell you that Mario Little could very well be redshirting and that really pisses me off because he doesn't need to be at KU for 3 years, plain and simple, he's starting to remind me of B Nash and that ain't good.
So Little, bite your lip and stop being a little bitch and play through it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of not writing another entry let me take a minute to say I hope we beat the fucking holy shit out of Mich St. Why the fire? Well because that's how I operate, and because John Smoltz is a huge fan of the spartans, and he's a fucker so I want them to lose double bad now.
FUCK OFF SMOLTZ


Rock Chalk

No comments: