Friday, January 2, 2009

You're welcome for the free vacation


(above the 10th hottest waitrest at The Library, where I had lunch before the game, and oddly enough the wings, beer burger and rings combo did not hault my partying)

Since flying is about the most borning thing ever, I e-mailed myself for the blog and will post it all below, so you can feel like you went to Tempe, in essence I'm giving you a free vacation, all you have to do is tell 2 people and then they tell 2 people, its like Burn Lounge.

Hell fucking yeah I'm drinking beer before I would normally be up.
Also ran into my ex from college, the much herald churchie, 8 years I wonder if she has yet to touch a live penis, ?
I love flying frontier, I get to watch sportscenter and poop dinner from the night before, plus I have met the first person ever to make pigtails not look hot so that's a bummer.
KCI's highlight a mizzou fan telling me "we pay our coach 2.5 million and we can't beat you"Rb- " that's because our quarterback has balls"
Sexy.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Shit ya in Denver, you probably know I lived in Ft. Collins, you probably also know that Kelting never came to visit me and that it also sucked a TR sized cock.
So some dude flooded the bathroom at the AP, which was fun.
Now I'm on the plane post sausage biscuit and mustard from the golden arches and I'm rippen ass like well actually I can't compare it to anything because I'm throwing warm air all over this plane.
Got about 6 hours or so til kick, so that's exciting.
Musical buddies for the trip so far-
Camp lo
Band of horses
Daft punk
Jay Z
Kayne West (pre-galactical on acid, I let some bitch break my heart Kayne)
Alright blogette's, I'm going to max out and dial down for a bit.More once we get to the desert.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Well totally cut about 500 people and got in line.
Kind of seemed like a lot of different jersies were around us and some chasers, if you know what I mean, Strozier, Hereford all of em.
So I'm joking with the furture Mrs. Meier about how Steve Reesing is probably here too. And then this real hot older lady says "so you like number 5?"She's obviously respecting the double bowl patches, little cougar.
And she says, "Debbie Reesing, pleasure to meet you!"FUCKING SERIOUSLY!Meet Steve.Have an in depth convo with Debbie and Steve about the line picking up blitzes, winning in Austin next year and how next year we'll be even better (per Todd)Todd has bad luck flying and would actually like to go down on Dreiling instead of the other way around, hot.
So long story short. We didn't even tickets, because Debbie put us on her list, awesome.
Kisses-
RB @ the 50 yard line
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile (I left this on here for the blog, because it makes me laugh when I think of "Sent from Stu's I-Phone")




So before I blog on le game, I gotta discuss the douche that sat behind that I'm sure has a pencil eraser for a dick and insecurites that would rival most sorritory bitches.This fucking guy, told us we were good at basketball, well no fucking shit you fucking genius, but hey anything must look good when you're jockin tubby ball.Dude proceeded to bang on us waving the wheat and then encouraged me to cheer and told me good job, he was a grad A, cock chugger.
So I pulled a move I don't normally roll with, and I was nice, for the record, I hated it.
I'm peppering this guy with shit for brains with questions about Decker and telling him how good his team is, while we were busy dropping 28 straight all over those pussies.
While were at it, the Big 10 should pack up shop and stop going to bowl games, because their shit is weak.


GAME-
Kudos to Thornton for smoking some weed and not making the trip, because I really enjoyed watching your replacement get fucked in the ass on the first two drives. Congrats on being like every other turd from Joe town to piss something away, I sware you better big noise next year hard core.
Let's get to the goods-
Rivera- might have got his big bad ass back in the mix for getting drafted, and I hope he does, he's unreal when healthy and he absolutely reorganized some dudes last night, love it.One last time-
RIVERAAAAAA

Joe Mo-Played great, sniffed out multiple screens, laid some thunder. Going to be hard to find someone that is crazier than him to play the MIKE.

Holt-Underrated, unheralded and for no reason. MVP of the D, this year and last night. And appaerently when coupled with TR5 can party so hard that D Fine has move to CO to get ready for the draft, that's quality.

Stuckey-Congrats, you earned the spot of the defense in the offense/defense party zone.

Briscoe-You are a bad fucker, I thought I was going to come unglued when you dropped that pass early on but I forgot that you were straight murdering fools plus this is the one guy I would not want to play in madden.
He'll either be making millions playing on Sunday's or riding that Madden Nation bus trying to get to New York, both would be entertaining.
Do me a favor and work your ass of this offseason so you can go pro and help us win the North.

KM-I love you. Its really just that simple. Loved that he was lobbying to run the WR pass to Warriner, studly. Caught everything, is clutch. No reason he won't be playing on Sunday's eventually. Will go down as one of my faves all time if not fave and that's because of this next dude.

TR5-We might as well change his name to unfucking real.14 passes completed in a row300 yards (avg per game as well)4 TD's in the first half(For the record, I'm not counting the INT at the end of the half, because the blocking was shitty)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Schief said...

RB-Thanks for the free vacation. I needed it after two week with the fam up here in the Great White Butthole, I needed either that or a cattle prod. Wanted to let you know that Hoppe got me two tickets in the student section to the game in East Lansing, so look for the turd(me in the blue shirt) in the punch bowl when tuned in next Saturday. Schief

offense & defense said...

Schief- love it, representing in the Izzone. Dominate. Let me know how it goes.