Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LIVE from the Mecca of College Basketball

Vs. Le mildkittens.

With 5:52 left I just need to state that I wanted Little to not redshirt because I wanted that extra scholarship sooner, but hey kid is playing good.
He's got some rust, but he looks like he could be a real viable scoring option for us.

I don't think he's cut out to play a lot of minutes at the 4, but so far not so bad.

(Keep in mind this is against k-sucks and must be taken with a grain of salt.)

-------------------
How about with a little over 4 minutes left in the 1st half, KU commit their 7th team foul, but K-sucks does not shoot a charity and no it wasn't a player control foul. Even better is that no one of k-sucks bench even knew they should be shooting.
I wish I felt bad for them.

End of the 1st Half
Would really like for the lead to be a little bigger than 13 but it beats the alternative.
Not really impressed with the twins again, they had some flashes of good times rock n roll but why they just try to run into people for no reason is beyond me, maybe they love pre-Big 12 Jake Sharp.

And we're back.
Sherron and Cole w/ 4 fouls a piece and 8 minutes left.
This is so not good and great at the same time.
We get a chance to play and athletic team with nothing to lose without our studs. Great chance to get a lot tougher and experience.
Looking for Reed to knock down these 2 from the stripe and get after it on D.

1;45 left up 13
Markieff has 4 fouls
Sherron got 20
All is normal and well
1-O in the Big 12
And I leave you as the chant starts

Rock Chalk

No comments: