Friday, January 9, 2009

Jeremy Maclin presser

Maclin - " Thanks to everyone for coming, I know my dad isn't here, because I don't know who he is and I know my mom isn't here because I left her and started living with that white family, in the burbs. I am leaving school to play football. The thing I'll miss most about here is that Chase used to come over everynight and tuck me in and when I made him look like less of a fat turd than he is, he would play with my trombone in the shower and that made me smile.
Next year is going to be so weird for me, you know I can't imagine that my new coach is going to wear a visor for starters or be cool enough to let me go in motion and get a hand off almost every play, so that'll be weird and then there's that thing of actually running an offense and not some high school shootout nonsensical offense.
I'm looking forward to keeping up with the ZOU and seeing how fucking terrible they are next year and sitting in IR next year getting paid because someone blew up my little ass in the preseason, ahh the american dream getting paid to not do shit"
Fuck you later McClain (props to my sister for not even knowing his name, that's when you know you really don't give a fuck about mizz football)
rock chalk

No comments: