Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Xavier announcing at 11:15am CST (UPDATED)

I'm just going to update this entry as more info comes out.

So far the following are "reporting" that X is going to KU
ESPN
ESPN's Paul Bincardi (mentions it multiple times in his chat)
The Oklahoman
Fox Sports- Jeff Goodman
CBS Sports - Gary Parrish
Zagsblog
Andy Katz
A million or so posters from Kentucky fan and Rivals.com sites and KU fans

The most $$$ info so far is that he has signed and faxed his GAD (Grant Aid Document) which basically means that he has accepted a scholly to KU- since he couldn't sign another LOI (Letter of Intent) since he signed one with that scum Calimari.

https://twitter.com/xavier_henry (here's why I love the internet)

Stay tuned and I'll get you the info you need

Rock Chalk

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I didn't know that you knew anything about Twitter . . . cool.

offense & defense said...

I still don't know what twitter is, someone on KUsports.com linked that and said it was his "tweet" which I thought was like a "ho" or something