Sunday, April 19, 2009

You know you're lucky when

You are in a foreign city, talking to random dudes and chicks and they go out of their way to tell you how pissed they are at Bill Self for leaving Illinois.

That's a pretty good indicator that your coach is a bad man.

Seriously, illini fan get over it. He left your shitty conference and shitty school to come to the capital of college hoops, to sit in the hot seat and coach in the mecca, Allen Field House.
So get over it, but thanks for reminding me how much I love Bill Self.

And to the fucking turd that was wearing a carolina shirt and told me that Kansas "sucked" and I in turn told "go die you faggot"
I'm not sorry.
Rock Chalk
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Mortenson said...

So a totally random thought...but I hate Columbia. The wife and I are driving home from STL yesterday and there is evidently a major wreck on I-70 just outside the worst city in the world. It took us 2 1/2 hours to get around the $hithole of a town and turned our trip into 6 hours of hell.

Thanks a lot Mizzou fan, who probably was too busy styling his mullet to pay attention to the road.

offense & defense said...

well you know what they weren't doing and that is talking about the time they went to the final four or that magical season that culminated in a BCS Bowl game victory.

my parents we're also driving through that shithole about 5 years ago and some dumb hooker rear ended them and shockingly didn't have insurance.
Mizzou shows that even God makes mistakes.