Friday, May 22, 2009

Before you have a 3 day weekend here's some random goodies

Elijah Johnson will wear number 15 next year - no idea what Tyshawnia will do

Thomas Robinson will be wearing 0 - just like Drew Gooden

Xavier is wearing #1 and CJ is wearing #13 (am I the only one that is upset with how much hand CJ has in this sibling relationship- I'm hoping Xavier makes a ton of cash and CJ blows all of his MLB money on, well whatever he blows it on, it doesn't matter)

Memorial Stadium will have a new videoboard that is rumored to be 25% bigger than Missery's and in HD, but not sure if the HD will be up an running for this year, 2010 for sure.

The baseball team got rolled by Texas and now face Baylor and hoping they can go 1-2 in the conference tourney and still make the Big Dance.
Trust me I need them to make the Big Dance, last night I watched Too Fast Too Furious Tokyo Drift, it was horrible.

Have a nice weekend
Rock Chalk

No comments: