Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OH SHIT!

Just had a chance to talk to JNA Advertising who happens to be in the same building as one of my clients.

Anywho, I got to see the new football poster.
"History Awaits"

Its bad ass.

There will also be some new radio spots featuring Sharpie, TR5, Stuckey and blog fave Kerry Fucking Meier.
I don't want to spoil them for y'all but they are unreal, like crash the car exciting.
(SPOILER ALERT- basically the concept is that each player says what the doubters said- ie: I'm too small, too slow, etc. And then the player basically tells them to pound sand)
And there is also a new TV ad that is real sick, I'm guessing I didn't get to see the finished product just the story board of it.

Anyway go ahead and chalk my excitement at an all time high.

Its going to be a real fun year.
Rock Chalk
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Mortenson said...

Awesome. I wish that a KU player would actually hop on my radio and tell someone to pound sand. That would be better than 2 T.I.'s in a row.

offense & defense said...

Just wait til you actually hear them, they are so money. I was talking with Kelting last night about awesome it is that KUAC is stepping it up and really trying to market the program and this team in particular.

Now we just need the Baseball team to finish strong and give us something to think about before the pads start poppin.