Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's coming up

Tomorrow we'll have an interview with a former KU baseball player (legend) about the tourney and other random things related to the baseball program.

After baseball I already have a couple interesting football articles ready.

The summer circuit for football recruiting and camps is about to heat up so there will be some info there as well.

Let me know if there is anything you are interested in and I'll make it happen, especially if you are a season ticket holder for football.

Rock Chalk

3 comments:

Eric Kelting said...

bauer- this blog is kind of off the chain, sorry it took me so long to follow it, pretty awesome to be follower #9.

Rock Chalk

Jeff Dreiling said...

Yes, I would love to see what you have on the summer football circuit. As much as the last minute hold outs get all the pub in Jan/Feb, most of the real recruiting happens in the summer months and I know very little about how that works. Take me to school teacher.

offense & defense said...

LJ-
ask and you shall get. I worked on some of that stuff while the lady was out last night.

should be pretty good.

thanks for posting