Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 - like that crazy bitch you dated

09 Hawks made me smile at times, like when they whipped the piss out of Mizzou, beat the fuck out of them.
then there was the fun of being 5 TIME Big 12 Champs (that's in a row, we got 52 of those suckers)
And obviously there were so low lows, which we don't need to talk about.

Check this little fact that I realized after Sherron Collins missed the front end of a 1 and 1-
Last year Nova lost to KU in Detroit, in the Sweet 16, now Nova is heading back to Detroit Rock City for the Final 4.
KU lost (gave away a game) to Michigan St in Indy in the Sweet 16, and wouldn't you know it the Final 4 is in Indy next year, so dial that shit up.

Next week I hope to be able to blog about a new addition to the KU squad.
I'd bet Cole comes back and the same with Collins, although I guess there is a small chance that he gets some very favorable grades from the NBA and bolts.

So somebody is transferring or having a "back injury" that forces them to quit playing a la Moulaye Niang (you never thought we'd talk about him did you)

So we'll see.

Once we get through the McDonald's game on Wednesday I'll get some Spring Game and Spring Practice info up, it's good stuff.

09 Hawks I loved you and hated you sometimes at the same time, you crazy bitches.
Rock Chalk

No comments: