Sunday, March 22, 2009

fucked around and got a triple double

Sweet 16!

I was not nervous about this game today but it was close and tense at times.
Brady was miserable today and Tyshawn wasn't much better.
(I'm at Old Chicago- post game and there are 2 Mizz fans discussing making Cosmo's- not saying they're gay but I bet they love cock)

So anyway back to the Hawks-
(WHO SWEPT #1 TEXAS in BASEBALL- claps!)

Sherron Collins played A LOT better today- I don't recall any forced shots today and he still wound up with 25 and

played a lot better D.
Sherronatron also had 7 boards and might have been close to 10 dimes if Pajamas and Reed would have hit some shots.

But here we are with Pajamas and the Twins and Tyshawnia still not having done anything blog worthy in the dance but we're still dancing.

But the real story- one of the few times I ever remember giving a standing ovation from the living room- Cole Aldrich.
13 points is nothing to talk about (although he did score our first 6 and get us off to a good start)

20 Rebounds is certainly worth talking about. I remember him getting 18 in a game this year but 20 is silly. If he had 20 boards and 13 points I would have been overly pleased.

But 10 BLOCKS! That's 20 points taken away from the other team (I never saw a possession where the guy missing a tooth blocked 2 shots on one trip)-
What a freaking stud. 10 BLOCKS!

I sent the following message to one of my buddies who used to drink - "if he gets 25 boards I getting "Cole-Play" tatted on my gut"
Well that didn't happen but the trip dub was sick.
Let's enjoy advancing for now and get busy on Friday.
Rock Chalk

No comments: