Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Madness has started?

So Butler lost last night which means some piece of shit school from the Big East or some other BCS conference just started to clinch their asshole a lot tighter.

Here's a list of teams that I DO NOT want to make the tourney-
K-sucks obvious reasons - and they won't so that's good
Kentucky - see above
Arizona - see above

Anyway, I loved seeing Cinci who was a bubble team lose to 0-18 in the conference Depaul, nice work lads.
G-Towm had a very small chance of making the dance and by that I mean not at all, and they lost to the Johnnie's, so there done.

There's a 10 percent chance I will watch the Big 12 tourney tonight.

UPDATE -
I watched ZERO seconds of the first round of the Big 12 tourney- instead I opted for the KU- Florida game from 07, good choice on my part.
Rock Chalk

No comments: