Saturday, March 7, 2009

BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK

Left at 9:52 AM- after about ten minutes of looking at the team poster and screaming at it.
I'm so fucking ready.
I'm in Lawrence now with no agenda, so things could get interesting.
I've been listening to the B52's- this will be important later

**** 52 conference championships - good karma ****************

Arriving at the Fieldhouse was great. It was pretty electric in there and there's that charm of the AC being non-existent.
Something about walking in there going to your seat and sweating your ass off.The crowd was well aware of what was at stake especially before the game.Up until about 8 minutes left the crowd was kind of weak. I was having my own problems with the negative bitch to my left and the annoying / stoopit behind me.The chick behind me asked me what the bonus was and I just couldn't tell her.

I really do believe that the Tech loss was in the players heads and the fans for a good part of the afternoon but thankfully we were able to pull through.

I'm really proud of this squad for being tough and learning on the job. This team will go down as one of the easiest teams ever to be proud of.
Rock Chalk

No comments: