Tuesday, March 3, 2009

one for the thumb

High Five, more Backs than the chiropractics office, whatever.
We got a chance, now all we need to do is march our happĂ˝ little asses into that shithole lubbock as if we are the most pissed off, violent, blood hungry bunch ever.
Tomorrow honestly means a lot and nothing at all.
If we take care of business, they'll get jewelry and add to a banner.
But if all they do is just win tomorrow they'll have to share the title.
I personally hate sharing, it doesn't make sense to me.
I'd rather look at tomorrow as an opportunity to keep on keepin on. The chance to do something very special.

I'm not ready to talk about seedings and the pod system and all the other rif raff that is March, that time will come.
Winning the title has given me a real chance to enjoy the ride and the best way to enjoy this ride is if the captain, Bill Self, and the driver, Sherratron, put their foot on the gas and make that pedal hit the floor and don't let up.
After 4 hours of The Bachelor at my crib in the last 2 nights I really need to see a beat down.
Rock Chalk

No comments: