Thursday, March 12, 2009

that guy is always right and other misc BS

I got a lot to get to so let's get it poppin-
1- LJ (litigation Jesus) called the loss to Baylor- he said it was based on a gut feeling or it could have been our lackluster performance over the last couple of games.
2- if we lost one game earlier we wouldn't be Big 12 champs- but we didn't and we are.
3- this team goes as Sherron goes. Sometimes he looks like an All American- see OU. And sometimes he looks like an undersized, streaky shooting point guard and that's not a basket that you want to put all your eggs in.
4- I don't believe in losing can help. Sorry not buying it. Maybe it opens your eyes but I don't buy it. The positive of losing this game is that this team looks tired and could use the rest (and yes that hurts to write that and its hard for me to convince myself that they needed an extra day off)
5- this team needs Sherron to get hot, Cole to get healthy and the others to understand how important the next game is.
6- I thought Tyshawnia was pretty solid today and Marcus had his moments. If they both can step up and help Sherronatron and Cole we'll be in good shape.

I'm still very proud of this team and they still have a chance to do some damage / something bad ass in the coming weeks.
No matter what happens we're still Big 12 champs.
Rock Chalk

No comments: