Thursday, March 5, 2009

Silver lining -(EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION)









I'd like to get one of those and not feel dirty about it

BLOGGER NOTE-
Last night I was in a bad place emotionally and mentally. I stopped watching the game at 2 different times and also lied to Blondie about when the 2nd half started so we could save ourselves from the pain.
I told someone I was not watching the game, which was partially true, and I acted in frustration to this person's brutal honesty, most of his honesty was directed toward Sherratron and it was hard for me to accept the reality that was the ass mauling.
So PIN friend, I'm sorry. Let's PIN on Saturday.
Todd Reesing : I'm sorry, its not you its me.


I have no idea how I'm finding a positive in the ass impaling that happened last night, but I think I'm on point here.




Cole twisting his ankle-


Why did it happen? - Because Marcus Morris didn't move his feet on defense and fell down like a turd.


Silver lining - Cole says he's okay and will play. I'd bet he sleeps in an ice bucket if he has to.


(this is the biggest reason why I'm not overly concerned with out seed in the big dance, likely a 3 now, I just want us to go to Minnesota, because it starts on a Friday (see extra day of rest and prep) and I like going to a hometown of one of our studs, being Cole.




Tyshawn falling down -


Why did it happen? - He was too fast for Tech and it was a freak incident that he hit his foot on that guys heel


Silver lining- Its a toe and not an ankle or knee or torn hamstring like the turds on TV were saying last night. Also he's gonna be ready for Saturday. (put him in the same group that needs an extra day off for the tourney and probably even Collins)




Sherron shooting like 3-19 and 1-10 and missing 3 free throws


Why did it happen - because he was pressing, he looked frustrated and tense at the line when missing charities and he was trying to do too much, or maybe it just wasn't his night.


Silver lining- He doesn't have 2 bad games in a row and I'd rather he get that shit game out of his system now than in the dance.


I might be reaching but him and Cole might have just earned themselves another year on the hill with last night.


(There is NO WAY we can discuss that yet, toooooooooo early)




Obviously the perimeter D better get a lot fucking better for Saturday, A LOT. Everybody did something that fucked us last night so everybody needs to step in up and do work on Saturday.


Rock Chalk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm . . . you're being both rational and positive. Is this a guest blogger?!? Thanks for not throwing the TV out the window last night.
Sincerely,
Your Roommate