Thursday, July 23, 2009

The media is dumb

Below is Nebraska's conference football schedule, since they are going to win the North with their new unproven QB I just just I'd share with everyone the biggest piece of crap ever. Go Big Red.
(forcefully jams knife into neck)

Thu, Oct 08
Missouri * at Columbia, Mo.

Sat, Oct 17
Texas Tech * (they'll lose this game, even if it is in Lincoln, I really don't see them winning this game, no matter how good Nebraska's D is, their offense will not be able to run with T-Tech not this early in the season)

Sat, Oct 24
Iowa State *

Sat, Oct 31
Baylor * at Waco, Texas (They'll lose this game too, on the road in Waco, the David Koresh followers will be all jacked up and Robert Griffin is no joke)


Sat, Nov 07
Oklahoma * (In lincoln or not, they could play this game Cancun for all I care, this is going to be a BLOWOUT)

Sat, Nov 14
Kansas * at Lawrence, Kan. (Eat it sker fans, Lawrence has been unkind to you. I just heard yesterday that this is going to be Blue Out 2, and the last time we rolled a Blue out, we dropp 76 on you and didn't even blink. Senior day for TR5, KM, Stuckey and Sharp and a couple others from Kansas, plus this will be Briscoe's last game in Lawrence, you're getting your ass whipped)

Sat, Nov 21
Kansas State *

Fri, Nov 27
Colorado * at Boulder (this is kind of a toss up)


That's 4 losses, go find me 4 losses on KU's slate, I'll be here waiting.

Rock Chalk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is exactly why I love you Bauer! Well said my friend.

offense & defense said...

Gracias. The media obsession is beyond me.
Newsflash this ain't 95 and Tommie Frazier is out of eligibility.