Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend laughter

Please e-mail me if you have any stories that make our rivals look stupid or other programs look stupid- ie-
A mizzou fan has a broken down car, presumably b/c they are poor.

You saw a K-st fan with a rat tail, etc.

E-mail me at-
ryanbauer9@gmail.com

I'm going to do this every Friday.

For this week-
I went o Starbucks to get coffee for a client and while walking in I saw a Saab or some dumbass car with a Kentucky sticker on the rear window.

And so I said this guy is a tool, turns out he was in front of me in line and he order some chilled drinked with whip cream, THAT HE DRANK himself, what a LOSER.

So that was awesome.

Because if you aren't a Jayhawk you're a moron.

Rock Chalk


Looking forward to y'alls e-mails and I'll post them all on Friday each week.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: