Thursday, July 23, 2009

New turf - edit w/ picture


Obviously this is less effective without pictures but I'll work on that. (see above- hard to tell but that's all we have for now)
You'll remember that you heard it hear first that the new turf at Todd Reesing's Adult Playground having a much larger Jayhawk.

My sources- kid sister- have informed me that the end zones are going to be Blue.
Why is that important?

Because that is going to be the new permanent residence of Jake Sharp and Kerry Meier.

Rock Chalk
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not sure about this, having visions of Boise State's field that I am not real crazy about. Hope it doesn't look like amateur hour!

offense & defense said...

No worries Brother, just the end zones will be blue, it'll look like they did at the Insight Bowl, it should be cool, I think.
I'm more stoked about the huge Jayhawk in the middle of the field