Friday, June 5, 2009

One of these guys I like- the other I'd like to punch in his cock loving mouth


Figure it out yet? Hell yes you did because if you read this blog, you probably graduated from KU, that cock chugger on the right, well look at him with his weak beard and domestic light beer, what an ass pirate.
And yes all mizzou fans and alums are fags.
Fuck them, and fuck that stupid whore who was with this guy and let him bother the almighty Bill Self, I hope that bitch gets HPV and warts and then I hope she walks in and sees her loser boyfriend chugger Chase Daniel's 2 inch weiner.
Unfucking real.
http://deadspin.com/5279765/the-one-where-bill-self-gets-feisty?skyline=true&s=x

And sorry about the extra ads on the blog, I don't know what the fuck happened and I'm too dumb to figure it out.

Rock Chalk

2 comments:

Jeff Dreiling said...

I will take full responsibility for this blog. I apologize for getting RB all fired up last night and then sending him home as bitter as a MD/LWO sandwich. I love the outcome though. Great fire in the belly.

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you really feel about this Missouri guy who tried to dis the Great Bill Self.

I thought it was pretty funny and fine the way Coach Self handled the situation. You could tell from the picture that the Mizzou guy was a pushy jacka$$ and Self probably picked up on that right away. None of these coaches want their photos taken at bars. Mizzou fan wanted to make a scene and got his shot rejected.