Monday, June 22, 2009

What's going on

Today I found out that season tickets for football are about what they were last year (on pace) but they believe there will be another good push to get them up higher.

And at the end of the day we could sell 5 season tickets and have 50K walkup and I wouldn't care as long as its packed.

I do care about the sweat that is flying off of me, its hotter than Paul Pierce against OU in 98 out here.

I'm not going to go into great details about the Dezmon Briscoe rumors regarding his eligibility, but as of right now there is no reason to worry. I'll try to keep you as up to date as possible but he's not out of the woods yet and we very much do need him if we are to realize our goals next year.



Rivals.com (Jayhawk Slant) is reporting that Joe Jackson (#4 PG in 2010 class) will visit Kansas. This may happen but I thing he's a big time Memphis lean.
This brings up a negative feeling that I have about KU getting a PG in this class, but I always defer to Bill Self.

Had a conversation with Bud Stallworth about Xavier Henry and it was interesting what he had to say.
Bud really wished that Xavier was on campus and spending time with his teammates(which I agree with whole heartily) and I told him "Carl (X's dad and former KU player) said he was getting in shape" and he gave me one of those you don't really believe that stupid circus do you looks.
Also Bud said he would talk to Xavier when he got to campus about being a Jayhawk, gotta love this program, this very special program.

(Bud also said there is no reason to worry that he won't be on campus this fall- so that is comforting)

Rock Chalk
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Mortenson said...

RB - While you never cease to amaze me, how the hell did you have a conversation with Bud Frickin' Stallworth? Wow.

offense & defense said...

KU Alumni golf tourney. He was cool.