Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Xavier saga -UPDATE

UPDATE-
Self is really upset with the KC star article and said as much at a luncheon he spoke at today, so we have a red hot Bill Self heading to OKC with Danny Manning and I gotta be honest those guys are gonna close.
Sure they'll have to coddle Carl Henry a but and tell him its okay, plus X and CJ need to realize that when they make their first bucket in the Crimson and the Blue, no one, me included, will give a flip about all the recruiting drama.
Its all good, plus its going to be pretty hard since they have enrolled in classes at KU and committed for them to go back on their word to a University that both of their parents attended, so I'm feeling good about this.



This is awesome, the following people have called and said "what the F?" or something of that nature-
my boss
a lady I babysit for
my insurance agent
my girlfriend
a guy I tailgate with
a coworker
my dad
mike the bartender
another buddy of mine
etc

If I had to take a guess, I'd bet its a lot of drama for nothing and they wind up in the Crimson and Blue, but I'll keep you posted as new info comes out after this "family meeting"
I'll be at home drinking.

Rock Chalk

p.s. let me know what you think of the unit previews for football

2 comments:

Mortenson said...

1) The Henry drama is just that...drama. When it is all said and done they will be at KU, Carl will be in the front row wearing some goofy hat, CJ and X will earn the respect of the team and the fans, and all will be well with the world. I would like to be a fly on the wall at the Henry domain tonight to hear Self say, "Are you in or out? Right now." Gotta love HCBS.

2) Previews are awesome. Unmatched.

The Lunds said...

Keep the previews coming. F the drama.