Monday, June 15, 2009

Sherronatron

Am I the only one who thinks Sherron missing the US Trials for "family" reasons is a cover up for him being out of shape?

I'm round so I'm not judging and I hope everything is cool with his family but I'm a little sceptical.

That being said if he has the type of year that everybody is expecting from him he'll probably get his jersey retired (Jeff Teague of Wake staying in the draft gives him a very real chance of being a consensus AA)

Elijah Johnson is on campus now too, still waiting on X.

Rock Chalk
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jeff Dreiling said...

I thought the EXACT same thing when I read that article. Fat ass needs to step his game up. This is getting ridiculous. Maybe you can challenge Sheron to a weight loss contest?

offense & defense said...

I would love to challenge him to a Biggest Loser deal, and it'd be one where I'd want him to win.

Shit Sherron, call me, I'll run with you and we can eat carrots together.